Thursday, June 17, 2010

Backwards. Forwards.



Excuses.

I am an old fart.

I get too tired, too poor, to get out.

There’s too much online, I can’t be bothered.

I need to pay my bills.

I don’t know what will make a difference.

I don’t know what can be done to get somewhere.

Prove it.

People are so selfish, I can’t take people anymore. I’ve been screwed too many times.

Do pissy people really get pissy results?

Who says?

* * *

My friends still like me - see.

* * *



Reasons for being.

I have young blood in my veins. I am NEW YORK.

Inspired by music, I go out. I will journey there - a quest for the Holy Grail – to be inspired.

I invested months on Twitter, meeting so many special people. And they made miracles happen.

I reduced my bills to near-zero and it forces me to look at only meaningful things when I spend. My credit card owes me 78 cents (if only I could charge interest).

I want to make a difference.

I go where my passion takes me – one thing leads to another. Belief = change. Vision makes you see it.

Magic arrives when you look for it. I’m learning something I’ve never learned before. To produce more, to be more.

There are some people I know, to whom I would say, don’t change.

Inspiration begets inspiration.

You know it.

* * *
OMG, I can't believe a total stranger just did that.

1 comment:

X said...

Lines of parallel paths